How to prevent tire blowout
- Mar 07, 2018 -
Since the bursting of a tire can have such serious consequences, how should we prevent the occurrence of a blowout?
(1) first of all, you should pay special attention to the fact that the blowout is not only happening in the summer. If the tire pressure is too low or too high, the overtread is close to the scrap, even in the long winter, the vehicle's tires may burst. Therefore, avoid tire blowout should be taken from daily maintenance.
(2) often check the tire can play the role of eliminating the hidden danger of blowout. In particular, to check whether the tire pressure is within the standard range, it should not be too high or too low.
(3) to often eliminate the stone or foreign objects in the tread groove, so as to avoid the deformation of the tire crown. Check the tires on the side of the tire without scraping, stab, or whether the cord is exposed, if it should be replaced in time.
(4) the vehicles that often travel on the freeway must be transposed on a regular basis.
(5) when driving on the highway, the driver should hold the steering wheel in both hands to avoid passing foreign objects, such as stones, bricks and wood blocks, and avoid the sudden pits at high speed.
(6) all tires should be used in the service life range (the service life of car tires should be in 2~3 years or about 60 thousand km). The tire that exceeds service life or has been seriously worn should be replaced in time.
(7) in the hot summer day, if you need a long time to stop the vehicle, it is best to stop the vehicle in a cool place to avoid the tyres being exposed to the sun in the sun.
(8) I wonder if you have noticed that many professional tires or professional car service stores have nitrogen service for tires. If your tire is filled with nitrogen, it will not only extend the service life of the tire, but also keep the tire pressure stable for a long time, reduce the tire burst probability and increase the safety of the vehicle.
Related Industry Knowledge